Ready or Not....... Shouldvknwnbetter- Fall

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Close enough to bring her laundry home on weekends ;)

Good for her. I'm glad she found a place that meets her needs/desires.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Close enough to bring her laundry home on weekends ;)

Good for her. I'm glad she found a place that meets her needs/desires.

Funny about the laundry....she's more then welcome to bring it home....she knows how to use our machines :gig

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Saves on the quarters! There is a limited number of people who are REAL happy to get a lot of quarters for Christmas. DD2 was one of them for the past 4 years.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went to UW Madison and the machines they had used plastic chips- so you bought them at the front desk, guess each school does it differently!

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today was pretty nice- no rain, not too hot and some sunshine- good day to clean out the goat shelter- only got the buck side done as we had some items to take care of this morning. Kids have off from school today and tomorrow so a few extra hands to help.

It's official, we have another driver starting in our house- DS(15) got his instruction permit today and can now practice driving and start his behind the wheel classes!

Monday the 3 extra boys will be leaving us(freezer camp) and we will have Chester and Granite. Would really like to get the number of girls down a few as well, but that might take us a bit longer as we {me, DD and DS(12)} each have our favorites :\.

Hoping the weather will hold out tomorrow and maybe we can get the doe side of the shelter done.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
With DH's help the does shelter was cleaned out on Sunday- it was probably the nicest day of the weekend to do so. The last few days it's been 30* in the morning....I guess winter is coming....

DS(12)'s week has started out rough...he missed the bus home on Monday from school cause he had to get his trombone from the band room-so I had to go get him-he was upset, then he bumped his head getting his stuff out of the car.....yesterday wasn't much better-he came home with enough homework that he decided not to go trick or treating(which at his age is still cool)....poor kid...not sure how the rest of the week will go :hugs