Ready or Not....... Shouldvknwnbetter- Fall

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Prom and after prom went well, DH did all
the driving, so everyone got to bed early Sunday morning. We ended up with rain/ice pack then snow, we started snow removal yesterday around 5 pm and got home this morning about 2 am...long night. We would have left sooner but Coco decided it was time and presented us with: 2 doelings and 1 buckling....yep only triplets this year...:celebrate

Coco's 4th F-2 doelings & 1 buckling-4-15-2108-crop.jpg

in the picture(l to r) doeling, buckling, doeling)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Congrats and glad all worked out with everyone with prom and storm and driving and work and delivery... :)

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haven't posted a lot about Amelia-she is the standard doe we took in late last summer. She is huge compared to our nigies and makes Rio(Lamancha) look small..we bred her to Chester for mini-Nubian/Tog kids.

Tuesday(4/17) night she presented us with 2 doelings-DD and DH were the ones on hand to help her(more like grab a catcher mit and catch the kids :lol:) and get her settled into her own area. With the snow that came Wednesday and us going out on snow route, I didn't get any good pictures(hopefully today)!

Unfortunately, Amelia has not settled into our group and so we found an awesome home for her and her doelings-they will be leaving us in the next few weeks if all goes well. :fl

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad the delivery went well and Amelia will have a chance to find her fit somewhere!

I’m there right now. Nellie doesn’t fit as the only one female I kept from that purchase and Caramel won’t leave her alone. Really hoping that she will bond with her doelings enough to get more comfortable and have a snuggle buddy for cold nights. She will probably always be pretty submissive to the pushy Caramel though. Ugh! I love Nell...