red chewed up teet

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Honestly, I have never had a problem with my NZ fostering ANY rabbit :thumbsup....don't think I would try to foster a Flemish Giant with a small dwarf breed ,lol...have a happy 4th of July Gary :bunny
I actually have a Jersey Wooly fostering a giant chinchilla right now. She only had one kit of her own, and so far she seems to be doing fine. I do intend to try to wean the big kit off a little early though.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I actually have a Jersey Wooly fostering a giant chinchilla right now. She only had one kit of her own, and so far she seems to be doing fine. I do intend to try to wean the big kit off a little early though.

Hey woman , where have you been,....... lol you may want to wean it early .....the kit may turn it's foster mother inside out...:lol::bunny:bunny:bunny

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey woman , where have you been,....... lol you may want to wean it early .....the kit may turn it's foster mother inside out...:lol::bunny:bunny:bunny
Life got kinda crazy. Three back to back deaths in my family and a new job. Things are starting to get a little less hectic, so I'm going to try to be back more often. How are your bunnies doing?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Life got kinda crazy. Three back to back deaths in my family and a new job. Things are starting to get a little less hectic, so I'm going to try to be back more often. How are your bunnies doing?

Ohhh, I am really sorry to hear that Gypsy, :hugs I hope your liking your new job ......
Mr & mrs Wilson , the flemish giants completely surprised me on my birthday with 9 kits...had no idea she was pregnant :ep.....:bunny........:clap, nice to see you posting :thumbsup

Latest posts