Registered Guinea Hogs and others for sale/trade NE Alabama

rwbw00

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Everything has been reduced. I really would like it for these pigs to go to someone who will really utilize them, especially the guinea hogs. I have been a long time lurker on this board but haven't posted much. I would have guessed someone here could probably use them well.

rwbw00

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Anybody want to make an offer on any of these? All offers will be considered.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, I'd never heard about that allergy, sure sorry you have it. I've considered raising a couple of feeder pigs, but I'm way up in Ohio and not set up for them yet anyway. Good luck, hope someone gets them soon.

rwbw00

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
They are still available. I really need them gone so I can utilize the space they are in. Anybody willing to pay 200.00 for a registered breeding pair of American Guinea Hogs?

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry you're having a difficult time with selling/placing these hogs. It is mainly location like norseofcourse said. Not sure if there are many on here from Alabama, but surely some.
I have had a lot of respiratory issues this Fall/Winter, and where I don't think it's my rabbits, I do have a lot of dust out there and use a dust mask now most of the time I feed or cleaning chores. Maybe with the right meds and masks or preventative measures, you can still raise 'em...
Welcome to BYH, by the way!

rwbw00

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

rwbw00

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
They are still available.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I have to go to Las Vegas to visit with my son and family later this week. I will return from that trip and have to head up to Arkansas to pick up some goats and a pig that will be going straight to butcher. When I return, if they still haven't found a new home, (smacking head) We'll chat and see if there's a possibility for me to come purchase them from you. No promises! If you would, could you PM me your rough location so I can figure out rough drive times and routes? Thanks.

Latest posts