Registered Kinder Goats for Sale!

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have 2 Registered Kinder Bucks for sale.

I also have a very nice doe that we registered but when the buyer came to get her we found she had an extra teat. We have never had this before. But we have had several of the same exact breedings that haven't had this problem. So we are selling her to a pet or milker home as Unregistered.

First up we have an almost 2 year old buck. Grey Agouti, belly band, tan legs, white facial stripes, and he used to have lots of brown splashes all over him but as he grew and got darker they have faded away. He is on the smaller side, but would be great for some color. Who knows what genes he has. His brother had a white spot. His name is Jasper Noelle. We have one buckling from him that is very pretty. We are keeping him, and he is the brown buck below.

We are asking $150 for Jasper.

35b8p6d.jpg

u3gio.jpg

f025ah.jpg

Oatmeal (Jasper's Buckling)

Then we have an awesome little buckling. Born in June. He is from our best doe, and and what was our best buck. Great milk lines, sweet personalities. Mama was just shown for the first time and won a Best of Show Trophy and won Shownmanship. We have a full brother and he is now our best buck. So gentle, beautiful, and big. If you want to improve your herd this little guy will do it! Asking $250! We are showing mama again in a few weeks at the MO state fair. So price may increase.

2djnlhh.jpg

Buckling for Sale

2a8gidx.jpg

Full older Brother

288cz13.jpg

Mama's Udder

kcbfpf.jpg

Mama after a long day at the Show

Last we have Maggie Mae. She does have a third teat. So we would like her to get a pet home or one for a home milker. She is really pretty and straight and I was sooooo sad to find her little defect. She was sold for quite a bit. I'm asking $100 for her because of all the time and money I have put in her. I believe she is nearly a year old.

10ynjwl.jpg

I do apoligize for the stinky pictures. It's hot, and the buckling was acting all scared and I was trying to get a picture of jasper in a pasture full of grown bucks which all wanted petted and were playing with each other and it was just crazy. haha I can get more on request or answer any questions.

I live in Southern Illinois.

My entire herd tested negative for CL and CAE a few months ago.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I may have another Registered Doeling for sale. Still waiting to hear back from first offer. She is $200 and a really nice goat.

I forgot to add that my email is lisalarose77@yahoo.com if anyone has questions.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Update:

We took Jr. Champion and Best Jr. Doe in Show at the MO State Fair Kinder Show with one of our doelings!

At Kinder Korner we aren't just breeding goats, we are looking towards goals and breeding for improvement.

Will have some nice babies born this fall, and many this spring. If your looking for something particular we can help meet your needs.