registration paperwork from adga not back yet

Wild Bug Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hey y’all homesteaders! i have a question for y’all showers and breeders out there!!

i put my registration paperwork for my doe info adga about a month and a half ago and i haven’t heard anything since. i tried calling them during business ours and i’ve been on hold for almost 2 hours. i’ve been calling everyday that they are open in hopes for a response…nope! i still got nothing. i tried emailing them and i still haven’t gotten back nothing.

i have my fair in about 8 days and i’m worried i won’t be able to show her in fair for the first time.

what should i do?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
i put my registration paperwork for my doe info adga about a month and a half ago and i haven’t heard anything since.
They appear to be semi-active on Facebook, try a message there. The ADGA website has a member's only area. There may be a way to view and print your doe's registration info there.

Good luck!

Wild Bug Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
i have looked on the members only page and there isn’t a way too.

i’ve been on call with them and emailed them and haven’t gotten them to message or pick up the call yet.

the adga is desperate and runs in their own

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
hey y’all homesteaders! i have a question for y’all showers and breeders out there!!

i put my registration paperwork for my doe info adga about a month and a half ago and i haven’t heard anything since. i tried calling them during business ours and i’ve been on hold for almost 2 hours. i’ve been calling everyday that they are open in hopes for a response…nope! i still got nothing. i tried emailing them and i still haven’t gotten back nothing.

i have my fair in about 8 days and i’m worried i won’t be able to show her in fair for the first time.

what should i do?
ADGA is a mess right now. The best thing you can do is call right at 8 am NC time and if you can get through have them rush them. IF you can get through.

They are not answering email or tickets last I heard and only sort of answer phones.

And then consider joining AGS in addition in case ADGA goes under. ADGA is not acting like a registry that wants to stay around.