Reina, Baymule’s Horse

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s worth the trailer trip to take her to the vet so they can have all their handy things like that at hand.

There was a tilt table for cattle, it was HUGE. Just never thought about a tilt table for cattle. It seems they need their hooves trimmed sometimes too. Never gave that a thought either. I’ve never known anyone who took their bovine in for a pedicure.
Eva had her first pedicure this past summer. She had gotten long toes and all 4 (8 actually..) had started getting little cracks & making her sore. I couldn't find anyone willing to bring a tilt for just one cow. ☹️
But I found a guy who does horses and goats and was willing to give it a try. She pooped on him, peed on him (more than once) and kicked him at least 2x.
He must've been kicked in the head during his horse or goat visits because he said he'd be happy to come back when she needs it again. 😳

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Eva had her first pedicure this past summer. She had gotten long toes and all 4 (8 actually..) had started getting little cracks & making her sore. I couldn't find anyone willing to bring a tilt for just one cow. ☹️
But I found a guy who does horses and goats and was willing to give it a try. She pooped on him, peed on him (more than once) and kicked him at least 2x.
He must've been kicked in the head during his horse or goat visits because he said he'd be happy to come back when she needs it again. 😳
You need to keep this guy!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
DD and 2 little granddaughters came in last night. I’ll keep them until Christmas Eve when we meet back up at my sister’s house. Before DD left this morning, we showed granddaughters the “surprise”. Reina got lots of treats and even when treats were gone, she hung around, soaking up all the attention. I’m thinking somewhere in Reina’s past, were little kids. She sure stood for lots of petting and hugging.

293BE458-202D-42A8-B8E9-2F13A84573E8.jpeg

BF49E267-6625-420E-88B3-6227494121F9.jpeg

144FE442-C6DD-4AAD-8045-5D3DB0D3F3C6.jpeg