Reina, Baymule’s Horse

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have one of those too @Baymule. If you want to pad it a little, you can wrap the sides with vet wrap. Still works, just makes it even more comfortable and helps it stay on better too.
Thanks for that suggestion. I don’t wrap the string around the handles. I just hold it and release as soon as I put the drops in.

Possibly a dark palomino hiding under there?????

That’s what I’m thinking!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally took Reina back for checkup on her eye. Was supposed to take her Monday, 5 days ago, but couldn’t get to my trailer due to all the heavy rains and mud. A friend with a 4 wheel drive came and pulled the trailer out where I could hook onto it.

It has stormed, rained, rained and rained some more. I stayed wet and muddy all day from going out to treat Reina’s eye, and caring for sheep and dogs.

Vet was all smiles when she examined Reina. She really thought she was going to have to take Reina’s eye out when she first saw her.
Me, You told me 6 times a day, plus her
nighttime drop.
Vet, Yeah but nobody does that. I really thought I’d be taking her eye. It looks great.

I’m so relieved, I was so worried over her.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve been sick all week, from being out in the cold and rain. It’s been cold, windy and damp, so I’ve done very little outside. Today was sunny and warm. I got Reina out, brushed her and let her graze a patch of lush grass by the driveway. I took her pictures too. It’s hard to believe it’s only been two months.

03065341-E2A3-47B9-8044-6772E379E84D.jpeg

469565D5-B8B9-4396-BA78-75C268931763.jpeg

ButtonHerder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I’ve been sick all week, from being out in the cold and rain. It’s been cold, windy and damp, so I’ve done very little outside. Today was sunny and warm. I got Reina out, brushed her and let her graze a patch of lush grass by the driveway. I took her pictures too. It’s hard to believe it’s only been two months.

View attachment 96320

View attachment 96319
She’s looking good! You can definitely see how much weight she’s gained.

Latest posts