1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. To geld or not to geld? That is the question
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Ridgeline as a farm truck??

Discussion in 'Equipment & Supplies' started by LMK17, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Sep 26, 2017
    goatgurl

goatgurl True BYH Addict

no its not starch but a kind of spray glue. I think it is in the craft section at wally world.

2. Sep 26, 2017
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master

I used to have an upholstery business. Headliners are not that hard. You can buy the headliner fabric from an upholstery supply. It is as wide as the headliner is, all you need is the length, allow a little extra. Get a can or 2 of 3M spray glue from the auto supply. Take the headliner down, wiggle, ease it our the door. Pull the old fabric off, and clean it real good. I used a wire brush on a drill on some, others I just rubbed off with my thumbs. All that rotted foam has to come off!

Then position the new fabric on the headliner board. Pull part of it back and spray the headliner board. make sure that you get the fabric where you want it the first time, cause that glue STICKS! Rub the fabric down, roll up the other end to where it is glued. Spray a strip, unroll fabric and smooth down. Repeat until done. Trim it up and put it back in the truck. Done!

Or you could get a staple gun and staple the crap out of it.

Pastor Dave likes this.