Riding a Cow??? no joke

hydroswiftrob

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I really did not need to see this thread........

Great, another goofy idea for me to try to accomplish, all the while convincing my wife I am not totally insane.

redtailgal

Reaction score
hydroswiftrob said:

Great, another goofy idea for me to try to accomplish, all the while convincing my wife I am not totally insane.
Well, its your life, handle it however you want, but I have found it much better to just show people the joys of insanity. :cool:

hydroswiftrob

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
hydroswiftrob said:

Well, its your life, handle it however you want, but I have found it much better to just show people the joys of insanity. :cool:
I do that everyday at work..........

kacey142

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
im getting a cow in the spring so i told my family i wanted to ride it and they looked at me like i was crazy. There are so many vidoes of cow riding it looked so cool.... i have 2 wait a while till i can get on him

Royd Wood

Reaction score
kacey142 said:
im getting a cow in the spring so i told my family i wanted to ride it and they looked at me like i was crazy. There are so many vidoes of cow riding it looked so cool.... i have 2 wait a while till i can get on him
The cattle always decide when, if and who will ride - Just do like most others and ride a bloody horse

VioletandBodie

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
i have sat on a cow or 2 before but ridding h*ll no i show them and they are head strong and will go where they want when they want i would never sit on one to be bucked off or to be taken for a ride

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
hydroswiftrob said:

completely agreed! At least you're fun! I have heard that water buffalo are supposed to be easy to ride.... Where can I get one?

Premier Longhorns

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We breed, raise & train our Texas Longhorns specifically TO RIDE! They are the best breed to ride. Check it out at www.premierlonghorns.com/ridingLonghorns.html
and not just only steers and cows but bulls, too. Longhorns are very smart and affectionate. Here are one of each of ours: a bull, cow, & steer.
3741_ridingmisspref_81111_5_op_724x556.jpg

3741_tr_clay_sass_2.jpg

3741_premier_brio_grande_in_training_6_20_2012_0_00_14-29.jpg

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
kla37 said:
redtailgal said:
hydroswiftrob said:

completely agreed! At least you're fun! I have heard that water buffalo are supposed to be easy to ride.... Where can I get one?
My friend Jacen is getting a water buffolao to give to his sister. LMAO

Do NOT get a water buffalo! Ignore what I just said :gig :lol: (the water buffalo shes getting is 22 and lived in a petting zoo soo obviusly its friendly) They are evil things who if you shoot and miss them (Or wound) they will hunt you down to kill YOU. Not your hunter members but YOU.

Back to this side- GET ONE! We saw one at a petting zoo and while it didn't come up it was sooo cool and came *Close*

Sooo... You should get one :lol: :D :gig

Premier Longhorns

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
If a water buffalo is anything like the american bison, ie buffalo, beware! These are not domesticated animals! There is a huge difference beween a domesticated bovine and a buffalo, and it's all genetic. For instance our Texas Longhorns are gentle, affectionate and love human attention. Buffalo will kill people, even if not provoked! If you find a bottle baby buffalo calf and want to train it to ride and if you wait till it's a week old to begin to train it, you've waited to long!