Riding Cows

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow! Did you do a DNA test like 23/me? What a surprise to learn that!
Well no test just an affirmative from someone who would know. I’d wondered thru the years. Answers a lot of questions and it changes my health profile for the better. Take your wins where you can 😉
I’ll attack the closet of clutter when the ice starts and post a pic if I can.
Sorry if this is tmi about my fam. They're
um, interesting.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Blue Sky My son in law gave my husband a membership to 23/me. It gave him a medical profile, racial profile, even personality tendencies. His DNA results were interesting, it said he was genetically predisposed to not have a sense of direction. Bingo! Winner! I don't know how he found his way before GPS on Smart Phones! He was also 3% Neanderthal. That was funny. He was 3%black, back to the 1850's. That explained his mother's and his curly hair. The rest was English, it was fun for him to learn these details. It might be something that you would want to do.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
I have never seen anyone riding a cow or an ox, but we rode buffaloes as children from and to the pastures. I guess the cows are just too jumpy and buffaloes never seem to mind.
images (58).jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have never seen anyone riding a cow or an ox, but we rode buffaloes as children from and to the pastures. I guess the cows are just too jumpy and buffaloes never seem to mind.View attachment 89254
@River Buffaloes I have been missing you! I'm so glad to see you back on BYH. I hope you give us an update on what you have been doing.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
@River Buffaloes I don’t remember where you are from I’m sorry. That’s a wonderful picture and reminds me of stories my Filipino coworkers told me about their childhoods and how protective their buffaloes were. Also I may not be able to answer for a few days. We had an awful ice storm and power, water, WiFi etc will come and go for a few days.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
@River Buffaloes I don’t remember where you are from I’m sorry. That’s a wonderful picture and reminds me of stories my Filipino coworkers told me about their childhoods and how protective their buffaloes were. Also I may not be able to answer for a few days. We had an awful ice storm and power, water, WiFi etc will come and go for a few days.

Yeah, Water Buffaloes are love bugs who will never harm their owners. They are like dogs only more mischievous and less obedient, but equally loyal. I am from India.

Latest posts