Ringo’s Lambs! Baymule’s 5th Lambing

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Did you see the birth?

They both look clean and healthy.

Congratulations to all of you!
I was out at the barn yesterday right before 2PM, then Russell came over and we went to cut a big dead tree by the barn, then several more in the horse pasture. We went up front to cut some trees from pasture #1 around 3:30, and there were babies!

You're on time for deliveries. Ringo put himself with the girls on May 2nd, so lambing window is 9/17-10/8 for those you didnt see mounted.
Lady Baa Baa should be due tomorrow as she was tail wagging Ringo on May 11th.
Miranda should be due the 7th.
Lucy should be due the 12th.
Ewenique and Scottie should be Feb 28th.

There my OCD is better now:lol:
:lol::lol: Thanks for the schedule! I'm glad your OCD is better. Haha, Miranda is bagging up in her usual milk cow manner. When the ewes are at the hay bale, I see round bellies and bagging up udders. :love

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miranda Lambert has twins last night, both boys. They are strong and vigorous, up, know who their momma is. I watched Little Cutie’s lambs follow a chicken, Baa-baaing. Dummies!

80FE7810-3B73-4246-995A-67D61532FDF5.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lily just had a splotchy colored single, white, black and brown. I left her alone right at dark, went back 30 minutes later, there was a beautiful lamb, up and sucking.

@Mike CHS it is colored like Percy and Taffy. Don’t know sex yet. I’ll find out in the morning. Lily is brown, her parents are both white Katahdins. Her mom, Lady BaaBaa has a spot on her ear like Ringo.

07DAB186-16EE-497A-9126-4C318A084DCC.jpeg

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another Congratulations. I guess the color is coming from Ringo but I'm not sure why there would be a whole season with all white sheep, then the colors show up. Most of his daughters here have light brown spots but there isn't a lot of color except for Taffy and Percy. They do all have his personality though and come up to get petted