Ringo’s Lambs! Baymule’s 5th Lambing

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
That was a awesom idea that @Mike CHS and Teresa had about Game of Thrones names...thought I would add a few more of the....for the girls...
Ygritte
Sansa. San sah
Danenerys dan er ies
Cersei sur see
Brienne. Brie en
Melisandre. Mels an drea
Catelyn. Kate lyn
Gilly

Boys if you decide to name them other than dinner, lol
Theon
Tyrion teir e on
Jamie
Eddard
Bran
Sandor
Jorah

JON SNOW *** ♡♡♡ for the best

Have fun naming your lambs and rams whatever you decide to name them :thumbsup

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
So far, only Aria is a keeper. I won't be keeping Little Cuties lambs-or her either for that matter. She is a hard keeper-parasite wise. And she is a disinterested mother, just not attentive at all. They can be out of her sight, baa-baaing their tiny little lungs out and she could care less. They are pretty darn stupid too. One of them couldn't find her mommy, so went through the cow panel to go see if Ringo would be her mommy. Aria KNOWS who her mommy is, so do Miranda's lambs.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
So far, only Aria is a keeper. I won't be keeping Little Cuties lambs-or her either for that matter. She is a hard keeper-parasite wise. And she is a disinterested mother, just not attentive at all. They can be out of her sight, baa-baaing their tiny little lungs out and she could care less. They are pretty darn stupid too. One of them couldn't find her mommy, so went through the cow panel to go see if Ringo would be her mommy. Aria KNOWS who her mommy is, so do Miranda's lambs.

Well I wouldn't keep them either, dang dummies....at least she went to her daddy looking for some lamb support , lol
Then Aria is the perfect name for her, ...aria is strong willed, clever and a total survior...no parasite will invade her and make her weak !

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lucy just had twins. We sat outside and watched. Don’t know sex yet, I’ll find out in the morning. They are wobbly and Lucy is a little skittish.

13FE98F3-FD8B-4C94-93AA-85922B85CF74.jpeg

Latest posts