Ringo’s Lambs! Baymule’s 5th Lambing

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Our 3 year old granddaughter named the new lamb. Her name is Cherry. Why? I have no idea, that’s what the Boss said. LOL

View attachment 71979
So cute, our 5yo grandson named a chick he hatched Kylo Ren, a character from Star Wars. The 4yo named one Batman, my poor hens, hopefully.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our 3 year old granddaughter named the new lamb. Her name is Cherry. Why? I have no idea, that’s what the Boss said. LOL

View attachment 71979

Bay, you got off easy....Cherry is a lovely name for a sweet little ewe. Aliza named "her" ram lamb "Sweety Blossom" yesterday. :rolleyes: He's anything but sweet, but that's what she insisted on calling him. She named our male kitten Ruffles, so I guess this lamb was lucky in a way.

She tends to get her gender appropriate names confused. :gig

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Bay, you got off easy....Cherry is a lovely name for a sweet little ewe. Aliza named "her" ram lamb "Sweety Blossom" yesterday. :rolleyes: He's anything but sweet, but that's what she insisted on calling him. She named our male kitten Ruffles, so I guess this lamb was lucky in a way.

She tends to get her gender appropriate names confused. :gig
We have a granddaughter named Charlie, not short for Charlotte or anything. It’s a great name but when they first chose her name I was like 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a granddaughter named Charlie, not short for Charlotte or anything. It’s a great name but when they first chose her name I was like 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I would be too. Got a little one coming at the end of the month that is going to carry around the heavy burden of Archer Justice. :rolleyes: Poor kid! And they said I can't give him a nickname at all....we'll see about that. ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I would be too. Got a little one coming at the end of the month that is going to carry around the heavy burden of Archer Justice. :rolleyes: Poor kid! And they said I can't give him a nickname at all....we'll see about that. ;)
Archer Justice? WTH! Archer by itself is actually a cool name. Archer Justice brings to mind a Robin Hood type with a redneck twist. LOL LOL

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Archer Justice? WTH! Archer by itself is actually a cool name. Archer Justice brings to mind a Robin Hood type with a redneck twist. LOL LOL

You "mailed it"(as Aliza would say), Bay! :gig My son is an avid bowhunter and he's obsessed with Robin Hood this year...has watched all the movies and read a couple of versions of the story as well. Yeah...he's a big kid.

You called it exactly....Robin Hood with a redneck twist is exactly what Joel was going for and he'd love to hear that description. I'll have to tell him about that. :rolleyes: