Ringo has Moved to TEXAS 2-28-19 to 2-6-23 Goodbye Dear Friend

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
DH and I drove to a town near @Baymule yesterday morning, for a doctor’s appointment. After the appointment, we went to Whataburger for lunch. DH got the #2 hamburger and a glass of unsweet tea. I got a “bunless” grilled chicken sandwich and a glass of unsweet tea. When we were almost finished eating, I called Bay and asked if we could stop for a visit. Of course she said yes. So we headed that way. The GPS took us a round about way, that we hadn’t been before. So we got to see beautiful new scenery along the way. :D

We had a nice visit and then headed out to visit with Ringo. What a beautiful ram he is!!! :love And SWEET??? Oh my!!! What a pretty boy !!!

The ewes were nibbling on brambles, saw us headed toward the feed shed and came running.
0416191448.jpg

Ringo was in his pasture, at the front of the property, and when he heard us talking HE came running.

Bay got the curry brush and started working on his coat. And he was loving it. She pulled a lot of hair off that boy! She showed us his two tickle spots. He has one on each side. Which ever one she scratches, the back foot on that side comes up and he scratches near his front leg. It’s hilarious! :lol:
0416191447a.jpg

0416191453_HDR.jpg

After we walked away, Ringo went back to grazing his pasture.
0416191517.jpg

When we first got there, I was struck by how pretty their entrance was, with the new driveway and the Crimsom Clover on either side. So while we were out meeting Ringo, I took a photo.
0416191456.jpg

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a good visit with @Devonviolet and her husband. But we know the REAL reason they stopped by was to meet Ringo, and he did not disappoint. He is such a love, he loves his brushing. He lowers his head, eyes close, he leans on me and I happily brush him.

Ringo has two new fans now!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like the idea of using your curry comb to help remove old wool. I will have to try it on the Dorpers. I usually just try to pull it out with my fingers. That looks a lot easier. He is so funny with his tickle spots. And the ranch entrance looks lovely.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you @Ridgetop. We planted the Crimson Clover and it reseeded and came back this year. It grows down the roadsides here and is so pretty. Ringo knows his name and comes running. He is so spoiled that he runs to the gate if I go outside. He's getting me trained.....I go give him scratches.