Ringo has Moved to TEXAS 2-28-19 to 2-6-23 Goodbye Dear Friend

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He has been very good. That slap on his face must have made an impression. I'll keep the hands in the air in mind in case he gets too big for his britches.

He broke into a run today. They spent 5 hours in pasture #2, grazing, and were ready to go back to their barn. They go lay by the gate to "tell" me that they want to go home. I opened the gate, the ewes bolted out in a run, Ringo trotted, got left behind and broke into a run too.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ringo is courting Lady Baa Baa. Yesterday she came to me for scratches and plucking off loose wool. Ringo was close behind her. She started wagging her tail in his face and he became very interested in what I was doing to HIS girl! I scratched under his chin and he was satisfied. No aggression. Good boy!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The only thing that changed when he was courting was he would occasionally not want to be caught but I think that was because he thought I was going to take him away from the ladies. He never showed any aggression but I still kept an eye on him. It's obvious he trusts you but he would get stressed if I had anyone else in with them including Teresa and start prancing around.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The ram lamb that I think is her brother is even prettier. I'm going to have to do a DNA test on that one since if he continues like he is, he needs to be a herd sire. He has Ringo's calm attitude and will just stand there as long as he is getting attention. He is also the biggest lamb in the field at just under two months old and is 58 pounds.