Ringo has Moved to TEXAS 2-28-19 to 2-6-23 Goodbye Dear Friend

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Funny that you should mention the "bag monster" @CntryBoy777 :lol: Mike uses a lunge horse whip with a bag on the end to shoo his sheep out of the covered area where he feeds them so he can close the gate and put out their feed. They are not afraid but it's a secret that they all agreed to keep silent about so he can feel like he is in charge. ;)

BJ doesn't have his beautiful truck back, it is where he parked it yesterday. After Ringo unloaded himself, BJ dragged out the poop covered plywood and washed his truck out. He said he was done and drove it to the front door. :gig

I went out this afternoon to check on Ringo. He wasn't eating his hay. I picked up some and offered it to him. He smelled it carefully, rejected it and bit my finger. :lol::lol: I opened up the gate to his night pen and he started to graze. I went back out later and he was in his night pen, eating the darn hay!:D =D

Right before dark I gave him the rest of his feed and closed him up for the night.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ringo looks very happy Bay.

Mike our ram Captain comes to his name....an wants pets and loved on, never mean or pushy. The big ram ignores you unless he thinks you have grain and he can be pushy a bit at times but i push him back and let him know that is not at all ok. Ringo will always be a special boy and you will never forget him but boys moving on is the name of the game for progress.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
After I fed Ringo this morning, I got the curry comb to brush him. I called his name and he came trotting to me. He got 4 animal crackers, I was going to save 2 for when I finished, but he kept sniffing so I let him have them. I gave him a good brushing.

A34F4E16-235C-4A68-A53A-78F4553CD117.jpeg

He really enjoyed his brushing. He dropped his head, closed his eyes and his lip quivered. Can anybody say AAAAHHHHH.......

55685B1A-2058-4994-BDFD-F3B4E0776265.jpeg

Ringo has a tickle spot between his shoulder blades. If I scratch on the left, he raises his left leg and kicks like a dog. If I scratch on the right shoulder, he kicks with his right leg.

526A1573-7300-4EA6-ADAA-E9223BD9F7B6.jpeg

Latest posts