Rita... The BIRTHDAY Girl!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rita sounds like a one in a million. I love her brindle color and her personality is so cute.

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did she chew your camera cord again? We need Rita pictures to hold us over until kidding season! Then we'll be temporarily distracted...

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rita... oh Rita! SMH!
Rita is an angel, MOST of the time.
When she's bad she's bad! ;)

Today I was trying to take waste hay to the chicken field... while the gate is open she tears through... she also know how to dive past you and keep on going so you can't catch her! Yes! That Pyrenees is THERE! I can attest to this! So as she is dodging and NOT coming she runs right through the hotwire to the goats. :he Ripping the wire down. Thankfully the male Pyr was NOT in the chicken area at the time or the Toli/pys and he would have gone at it and that would have been a blood bath!
The wire was NOT on. Not sure if that was a good thing or bad. If it was on she would have been screaming and I think the toli/pys would have attacked her... as it was they came running but were calm because we were right there. They like Rita. The goats were all disgruntled... they don't want this strange dog in with them. We finally got her.
Yes, she is fast and has ZERO concept of come. I seriously need to work with her.

She is just over 70 lbs now. 5 1/2 months - she is lean and strong and quick! Did I say QUICK?

The best time to get pics is when she sleeps. :lol: She has a habit of squishing her head up against the cushion... and then she snores so loud you would think the house might shake.

Rita has a fierceness to her which is both good and bad.

Here are some pics...

Meeting with Amy and Silver... smart puppy... submits quick to Amy
025.JPG

You should have seen her bring her new "find" in the house LOL :lol:
002.JPG

Tongue hanging out
006.JPG

Poor baby- we were waking her up!
007.JPG

Back to sleep
010.JPG

The life of one of my housedogs...
012.JPG

We have grown up teeth :D
013.JPG

Supervising!
010.JPG

Sleeping on Badger
006.JPG

Badger has decided he likes her and they play and play and play! Badger gets wore out! It is so sweet!

She is very naughty about when she is kept inside and her "children" are out.... it is like it is the end of the world. She goes ballistic! She loves her children.
Now if she would stop eating chicken poop outside maybe she wouldn't have so much gas. My goodness it is horrible.

Latest posts