Rita... The BIRTHDAY Girl!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pink is just my color because it is so feminine and I'm such a tomboy. I have a pink laptop, a pink phone, and a pink whatever else I can get. I also painted the walls in the dairy pink. Oh and the nesting boxes in the chicken coop. All pink. Mia has a pink collar and so do the BCs.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I bought a pink saddle pad and pink nylon headstall and reins for our oldest daughter's 1st horse ride. Now we have 2 more grand daughters! But pink in not my favorite color.

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Southern when you are feeling well again could you share how you've worked with Rita on her anxiety issues? One of my dogs is going nutty with separation anxiety since my husband (aka the love of her life lol, started working crazy hours) and I'm curious what worked for you.

Hope Rita is doing well! I'm not rushing you to post but I'll forget to ask if I don't do it now!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will ... but did want to share this... already sent this to Babs... told her "O ye of little faith" :lol:
Didn't think she could get crate trained huh ;) :plbb

Rita... crate door open she goes in and lays down... get close it and she is fine.
033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

Rita is a sassy dog though! :D