Rita... The BIRTHDAY Girl!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Latestarter the whole family came for TG, only my oldest daughter came sick. :\ She sure shared the love. :lol:
Thought we were all having sinus stuff from working on leaves gutters and land... nope. Most of us are doing ok but miserable but one is going to have to go to the docs... developing a not so good sounding cough. UGH! Hope this passes on quick.

I would LOVE to see Mel. :love:love:love
Sure hope he remembers us. So far all the dogs do when we see them but you never know.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Isn't she half Spamish Mastiff?
Some goat friends of ours just drove to Idaho to pick up a Spanish Mastiff
Pretty pup
Big too :)

Reactions: TAH

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just sat down to check in and try to read a post. :rolleyes:
Sick sick sick here so we are all pretty miserable.
Within the time span of trying to read one post and typing the first two sentences I have removed from Rita's mouth the following.

Sock
Silk throw pillow
AAA battery (no idea where she got it from -maybe fell out of the remote)
My son's coat (she took off the chair)
A piece of paper

Each time I give her one of her chew toys. Of course that is no fun and I get the"look". I am watching her out of the corner of my eye... she is scouting the place with her eyes looking for something she "wants".

Love this puppy even though she is soooo terrible! :lol::lol::lol:

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Must be something in the air today. Woke up to Cowboy barking from the front yard. Cowboy is not supposed to be in the front yard. Put him in the backyard with Gracie - fed him his breakfast and put him back out in the other side of the pasture. Just retrieved him from the front yard again...sigh. Of course, he was doing the "right" thing...chasing off a wandering dog, but I'd be happy with him giving the other dog a verbal warning from behind the fence.

Guess on my time off for Christmas I'll be installing an electric fence. UGH!

Thankfully, he still likes to come to me when he's called - only because I've refrained myself from knocking the stuffing out of him when I catch him, lol. (That seems to be counterproductive when trying to teach recall!)

Hope you and your family feel better soon!