Rolling Acres - This and That

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @RollingAcres,

THANK YOU for letting us know that you are OK. When folks I like don't post anything, it makes me think that something might be wrong. I like Mr. @Bruce's idea of posting on other folks' threads, even if not much has happened. But Mr. Bruce is too modest -- I almost always like his posts, even if they are as simple as "I fed the wife and daughters, I fed the chickens, I fed the alpacas, now it's time to fix the barn." And I almost always like your posts as well. You have a wonderful family, you are living in a beautiful part of the country, and we will enjoy your posts.

I'll make you a deal -- you post something at least once a week. If you haven't posted anything in 2 weeks, then I will start posting Texas Aggie jokes on your journal. So, there!

Senile Texas Aggie

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
even if they are as simple as "I fed the wife and daughters, I fed the chickens, I fed the alpacas, now it's time to fix the barn

I did stalk a few folks here and liked their post. I made sure I "liked" @Bruce post when he wrote that he got zap by the electric fence. :gig

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you haven't posted anything in 2 weeks, then I will start posting Texas Aggie jokes on your journal. So, there!
Well since I don't know any Texas Aggie jokes, I guess I won't be posting much here.
So there...what do you think of that response?

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here you go @RollingAcres and there's more at the link: :)

There was a group of Aggie science students that wanted to take a trip to the sun, but some UT students said that was impossible and that they would burn up along the way before they reached the sun.

The Aggies replied, “We’re going to travel at night!”

http://www.top10best.org/2014/10/best-aggie-jokes.html