RPC~ Picture of our 4-H wether

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We will miss your posts, but totally understand you have a lot on your plate right now. :( I really hope you don't lose any others. I am so sorry this happened.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
First I would like to thank you all for understanding my break from here. I have been checking in just not writing or commenting much. We did not loose anymore goats which was a little surprising. It is fair time which has its ups and downs. This is the kids and my favorite week of the summer but it is super busy. I must say though that if we did not show at this fair i would probably never go. We have a pretty lousy fair compared to the others around. Plus we are one of the only fairs in the area that charges admission so you would think we would have better things which we do not. Our problem is our fairgrounds is not owned by the county so we have to raise all the money to keep it running. We show our goats on wed. and they all went in tonight. Faith and Freckles were left at home so they are a little lonely right now. The sad part is noone will be coming home. The does have all found new homes and will be taken by their new owners at check out time and Caliber went to one of the 4-H families a week ago. They said he is doing awesome and I hope to get down to see him soon. I will let you all know how we do this year. Next year will be so much easier with only 3 market wethers. I think they get weighed in tomorrow while i am at work. Well thats all I have for tonight I am tired so I will try to update again soon. Have a great week everyone.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
RPC said:
First I would like to thank you all for understanding my break from here. I have been checking in just not writing or commenting much. We did not loose anymore goats which was a little surprising. It is fair time which has its ups and downs. This is the kids and my favorite week of the summer but it is super busy. I must say though that if we did not show at this fair i would probably never go. We have a pretty lousy fair compared to the others around. Plus we are one of the only fairs in the area that charges admission so you would think we would have better things which we do not. Our problem is our fairgrounds is not owned by the county so we have to raise all the money to keep it running. We show our goats on wed. and they all went in tonight. Faith and Freckles were left at home so they are a little lonely right now. The sad part is noone will be coming home. The does have all found new homes and will be taken by their new owners at check out time and Caliber went to one of the 4-H families a week ago. They said he is doing awesome and I hope to get down to see him soon. I will let you all know how we do this year. Next year will be so much easier with only 3 market wethers. I think they get weighed in tomorrow while i am at work. Well thats all I have for tonight I am tired so I will try to update again soon. Have a great week everyone.
:hugs I am glad that you didn't lose anymore
:fl I hope they all do great at the fair

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well we got the 3 market goats weighed in and Bonequiqui is 79 pounds, Marsha is 85 and Cookie Dough is 86 pounds. I have been holding the boys back a little because I dont want them in the big weight class but I did not realize Marsha had gotten as big as she has but that's alright.