RPC~ Picture of our 4-H wether

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well it was a long busy day but after all the work it was fun. We got a few seconds, few thirds, and then middle of the class on the rest. My only personal goal is to never get las which we didn't. All that really matters is the kids had fun and that they learned something.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I miss all my goats. It is so weird not to have them. I really miss Porsche the most.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
:hugs

Didn't you say some were close? Go give 'em a hug every now and then. And you know you're welcome to come here and 'play goats'.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Yes Kim they are all within a 45 minute drive but I have been so busy this week I have not been able to go see them. Everyone seems very happy with them and says they are adjusting very well.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
As most of you know we sold out last year after the county fair. Well this year my 2 oldest neices will not be showing, it will only be the 3rd oldest. So we will have one wether and then we are leasing a doe to show. The wether is out of my old doe freckles and the doeling is out of our best show doe Sky. I think they will both do well. Freckles buckling is huge. I don't know how to upload pictures from my iPhone to the board or else I would show some pictures.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
:frow Hiya RPC! Can't wait for pics when you have a chance. I don't know about loading from a phone--tried it once but it didn't work.

Remuda1

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
RPC, download the photobucket (free) app to your phone, then you can use it to post pics :). Always enjoyed reading your posts so I'm glad to see you back :)