1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Ear Tags - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Runt bottle feed

Discussion in 'Birthing, Weaning and Raising Young Rabbits' started by Jesusfreak101, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Mar 11, 2019
    Jesusfreak101

Jesusfreak101 Loving the herd life

Called the vet to check on him (told them cause the kids wanted to know not me when honestly i am really concerned for my little brat) they transferred me to the vet... never a good thing might i add, anyways they found he has acute kidney failure... they don't know if after he is fully hydrated if it will reverse or not. now i even more concerned not sure what to do.

2. Mar 11, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

B&B Happy goats Herd Master Golden Herd Member

Ohhhh thats not sounding like a happy ending.....talk with your husband.....hope you can find the stregnth to do what is best for the cat :hugs