SA Farm's journal

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Dropped off my animals today at my parents farm. They'll be taking care of them while I'm visiting Alberta.
It'll be my only 2nd time flying and, as with the first time, I'm rather intimidated by the prospect of trusting my life to a giant metal bird...:confused::hide
Oh well...
It's strange to watch tv and actually be able to hear it at a decent decibel. Don't really notice how loud the budgies are until they're gone!
How do some people not have animals? o_O I don't think that I could survive without them!
Love my critters :love
:lol::gigI agree! I have the same issues when I am not around my dogs and cat! (collie is very vocal and always noisy and saint pyrenees is a yapper, seriously, and cat is... welllll a cat LOL)

Good luck flying! have fun! I am not a fan either lol!

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
Things have been so crazy and hectic I have been totally remiss in updating you guys!
All is well! :weee
I now officially live in Alberta and am settling in with my dogs, cat, budgies, and bunnies! We're all settling in and getting our bearings. My Beagle is having the most difficulty as he was an outdoor dog for the vast majority of his 6 years, but he's coming along.
We went to Banff on Monday and it was absolutely gorgeous! We took the dogs on a hike in the mountains and they loved it too!
I'll try to post some pictures :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want to take one of my rabbits there someday to take pictures. If I do, I'll post in the picture of the week section too :D
This is my life now:
image.jpeg

And updated pics of the budgies. They seem to like it here :)
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Sorry everything's sideways - not sure how to turn them when posting from my phone.