sad day

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
thanks so much.time to see if i can get any work done this morning.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Really sorry for your loss! :hugs

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
thanks again all.we got through the visitation an funeral.ive got a funny story to tell you all.i told my cousin id be a paulbearer.well my uncle jimmy jumped all over me.he goes you cant be a paulbeaer.i go sure i can.im as stout as a bull.so i did my part helped load an unload the casket an take it to the grave site.so when it was over i jumped my uncle an rubbed it in his nose :lol: i go told you i could carry my part of the load.an he goes when my great uncle jack died.he goes i almost fell down.because the unclce that died was just just walking beside the casket insted of helping carry it.we was both :lol: or heads off.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i was kinda fuming when uncle jimmy was pulling that crapp on me.an mom knew i was getting madd :lol: oh yeah my cousins hubbies cows broke the hotwire to the hay yard.an he had to rush home after the graveside to fix fence an chase cows.my uncle wouldve got a good laugh over that.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Leave it to the cows! If there is a bad time to break a fence that is when they will do it!