Samssimonsays: Blazing Acres journal

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Cece is holding her own as of now, still skinny but getting strength back and we are sustaining her right now on Olive's milk. I gotta tell you, that pulled Ellie through and now it is pulling this big girl through for a second time. I will most likely feed milk to any sick goat I have from now on.

As for how I am feeling today? This sums it up perfectly already....
giphy (4).gif

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
glad that CeCe is holding her own and I hope she continues to improve. I love Stella, she is as sweet as she is beautiful. It's good to see you back here.

samssimonsays

Reaction score
Smoking is bad for you anyway ;)
Oh shux! :hide

@Baymule @frustratedearthmother she had eaten an entire bucket of grain and drank an entire bucket of water as well as finished her hay today which is huge! She still wanted the milk and sucked it down good but she's starting to eat and drink again and was eager to get more when I got home tonight.

As for Stella..... She's something special. @Ferguson K witnessed the level of sass from her over the phone the other night.... :rolleyes:the drama factor is unreal with that dog.

samssimonsays

Reaction score
Feeling this too.... It's soooo cold already!:hit
videotogif_2017.09.06_21.34.18.gif

And then this one because for whatever reason every little thing has been making me feel this way.... :sick
videotogif_2017.09.06_21.25.38.gif

There are so many good ones. They just make my day :lol:

I even made one of ellie because.... She's a brat :lol: but or png load in here.... Bummer.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
As for Stella..... She's something special. @Ferguson K witnessed the level of sass from her over the phone the other night.... :rolleyes:the drama factor is unreal with that dog.[/QUOTE]
So Kate is still doing OK? Good to know.