Samssimonsays: Blazing Acres journal

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Oh my goodness, that is the ug..... ug.....ahem.... I mean CUTEST thing I've ever seen! I need to get me one of those googly eyed critters! Are ya gonna breed him? If so I call dibs on his first kids,,,spawn,,,fry? What the heck do you call a baby goldfish?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: He's Fugly, so ugly he's cute, intriguing, you name it, he's it hahaha. We aren't going into the goldfish breeding business, just enjoying his goofy looks and character. He BEGS at the glass and has taught our angel fish and other fish to do so too. My husband will pet him while he "surfs" in the dang filter stream. He is just.... special all around and he really fits in at our place well :hide:gig

@Pastor Dave Thanks! :)

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
You girls may not remember the days of teachers and Sunday School workers providing pen pals for kids to learn of other locations. The world was bigger then. Almost no thought of meeting someone across the world or even the country, but the world is so small and connectable nowadays. I hope you two get a chance to meet up.

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
You girls may not remember the days of teachers and Sunday School workers providing pen pals for kids to learn of other locations. The world was bigger then. Almost no thought of meeting someone across the world or even the country, but the world is so small and connectable nowadays. I hope you two get a chance to meet up.
This is so true. @Ferguson K and I WILL meet some day :p Just depends on when. We are both so busy it is hard.