Saying goodbye to Bailey

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Paris came out from under the porch and got on the porch. She ate a little bit and laid on the porch all day.

The horse falling on her didn't seem to faze her. I'm sure it didn't feel very good though.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Bailey. She is actually rallying a bit I’ll try for more pics later. She’s mad at me because dinner is late
E9ED4F76-E001-41FD-83A5-E16F09EDC894.jpeg

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
You got an Anatolian?
Yep. She is my 3rd. She was in a puppy mill situation, confined and starving trying to nurse pups. No socialization with people or livestock but I think in time she’ll be a good guardian.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today was Bailey’s last day. The birds were singing, the Bluebonnets were blooming. We were proceeding with it when the vet tech burst in and announced that the office cat had a large snake in the adjacent room. She climbed on the chair next to me. I had been crying but couldn’t help but laugh, this lady was fast for her size. The vet completed Bailey’s exit and the snake was shown the door. Never a dull moment with Bailey. The tech apologized profusely and I told her I didn’t mind a bit (my deal is spiders). Bailey is with her friends now and if there is a thunderstorm this afternoon she has run into her sister Libby and they’re going at it again.

Latest posts