frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's awesome! Don't know how you weren't freaking out about him being in an airplane (doing stunts?) over your house? I'da died if my son was up there, lol. He's enough of a daredevil on the ground! On his wedding day he was pulling wheelies through the parking lot in a tuxedo. :he Scared the life outta me!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother no stunts- just me not being able to hold the phone right. LOL
We wanted to get him flying lessons when he was 16 but time constraints and $$$ it didn't happen.
He is one to do for himself...
I'm not worried- He has a great head on his shoulders.
Now my other son... is a daredevil. (Lots of prayer over that boy ;))
These two brothers are so different but do so much together. A couple weeks ago they saved some guys life on the mountain.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was glad to see it was your picture taking and not his flying. Being a pilot I was thinking some not so nice things about his flying stunts so low especially in that airplane. :)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oldest son? Not sure I'd want my sons learning to fly.
No, not the oldest- the "brain" ;) the oldest wants to jump out of planes. :rolleyes:

I was glad to see it was your picture taking and not his flying. Being a pilot I was thinking some not so nice things about his flying stunts so low especially in that airplane. :)
LOL The sun was actually so bright that when I tried taking the pics I was so blinded it was a guess... my other son grabbed the phone and got some video.
He has been flying for awhile but never flew over us before so it was so cool.