Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@CntryBoy777 - that sounds YUCKY!

Come to find out many many people ended up not having water the past day or two. I think the constant freeze just finally made it so those last 2 days was the "doer inner" :D

So happy to get a shower!
You know luxury isn't a fancy car, an expensive animal, a big house....
NOPE
Luxury is having indoor bathrooms, running water, electricity, refrigeration. heat, ac, washing machines. And toasters, yes toasters are great luxuries!

So blessed to have these things that we take for granted.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad things are back to normal. We didn't have water piped into our house for over two years so I know first hand that it isn't fun.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am giggling and laughing over that one. Some of them drove me nuts and I'm not even OCD, but my DH is. Funny thing, his OCD is selective and he does some of the dumbest things that get on my nerves.

Christmas-at my sister's-her house took 7' of water in Hurricane Harvey. It even washed off the brick walls, took out some of the sheetrock, could see right through the house. It took the freezer out of the garage, blew out the wall and dumped it in the pond at the back of the property. She had just got the granite counter top put on the day before Christmas Eve and had it sealed. DH "cleaned up" after supper on Christmas Eve. His OCD took over and he scrubbed the heck out of the counter top, all the while exclaiming about all the "stuff" coming off the counter. Congratulations-he just scrubbed off ALL the sealer. :lol::lol::lol:

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am giggling and laughing over that one. Some of them drove me nuts and I'm not even OCD, but my DH is. Funny thing, his OCD is selective and he does some of the dumbest things that get on my nerves.

Christmas-at my sister's-her house took 7' of water in Hurricane Harvey. It even washed off the brick walls, took out some of the sheetrock, could see right through the house. It took the freezer out of the garage, blew out the wall and dumped it in the pond at the back of the property. She had just got the granite counter top put on the day before Christmas Eve and had it sealed. DH "cleaned up" after supper on Christmas Eve. His OCD took over and he scrubbed the heck out of the counter top, all the while exclaiming about all the "stuff" coming off the counter. Congratulations-he just scrubbed off ALL the sealer. :lol::lol::lol:

:yuckyuck :ep :eek: :th

The paper heart and the folding of the paper about did me in. :eek::barnie

Latest posts