Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
7:30 we had a dusting on the ground... by 11 we had quite a few inches. Suppose to snow til 4pm-7pm
I am amazed at how quickly the snow is accumulating... most pics were taken at ..by 11, definitely so much more as you can see by the stanchion and some fencing...

You can see where the goats started to come out then turned right back around... but then there is a set of tracks...
RUBY! Ruby with her dogs! She loves those boys and they love her.
Jan Snow  (1).JPG

Jan Snow  (2).JPG

Jan Snow  (5).JPG

Jan Snow  (6).JPG

Blue!
Jan Snow  (7).JPG

Wood stanchion
Jan Snow  (9).JPG

I love this bug tree... so pretty with snow
Jan Snow  (8).JPG

Panaoramic so it distorts things but still thought it was cool. Ruby reached up for a branch and got covered! LOL The boys! Love the boys!
Jan Snow  (3).JPG

@Goat Whisperer go this pic earlier- so pretty, birds in snow are so cool
Jan Snow  (10).JPG

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@terrilhb - I meant to tag you in the above post.... this is our Ruby!
I think Sara and Ruby just have that will... thought you might want to see our girl. Be encouraged!
Oh my goodness she is beautiful. Seeing her made me cry with happiness. Thank you for the encouragement.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had nothing when I got up this morning. But, it started snowing around 10 am and has really come down. Still coming down hard.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
SBC -- what was predicted? Is the 9" way over?

That crap is coming MY way -- going hard at it now and while "they" said 2-3" -- that's out there now and still coming! I just don't want this. The foot we got 2 wks ago was a bear!

Yeah, dairy loves to "stay inside" in bad weather. Smart. Now the buck (Nubian) stays inside more in snow but, rain is ok with him. Good thing because he sure needs a shower sometimes! My Boer goats would go out in almost anything except the heaviest of rain...even then when it slowed some.

Oh-- BLUE has THE most handsome face. :love I mean, kissable!! I can see why he's so special for you (even without the losing mom part).

Latest posts