Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Senile_Texas_Aggie .......SOOOOO Glad to see your post. I didn't see your post on @Bruce 's journal that said you needed to take a break, and kept coming back to your journal, hoping that you would say something here. Like @CntryBoy777 did on his journal, saying he was going to stop posting and all due to his concerns with the gov't problems, and tracking people and things.... at least we KNEW it was not us, or anything personal, and we knew that he was okay, did not just stop posting.
Honestly, I think many of us were very worried that something had happened to you or your beautiful gal with all the covid crap, and if it was tragic, no one would know.....
Many of us have at least one other member that has personal contact info.... and you might want to consider that.... say let @Bruce or someone have a phone number so that if you go missing, that person could call you and then at least pass on to everyone else that you are okay....but just "off" for awhile.... or if there is an illness or at worst a tragedy, we would all be able to know and help if possible. Like with @Latestater when Joe went in the hosp and then suddenly passed away....at least we had @Devonviolet to let us know and all that, as sad as it was.....

BUT glad that things are okay and looking forward to hearing from you.

Finnie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Senile_Texas_Aggie Wow! I was JUST thinking about you this morning! There’s a new person on The Easy Garden who is probably going to read through all of Baymule’s threads, and it made me think of how you found BYH because of her I Hate Greenbriers thread. And then I wanted to mention that, but you were never around any more, so I decided to just keep quiet.

I’m so glad you’re back! :hugs And I’m so glad you and your Beautiful Gal are ok!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Senile_Texas_Aggie Wow! I was JUST thinking about you this morning! There’s a new person on The Easy Garden who is probably going to read through all of Baymule’s threads, and it made me think of how you found BYH because of her I Hate Greenbriers thread. And then I wanted to mention that, but you were never around any more, so I decided to just keep quiet.

I’m so glad you’re back! :hugs And I’m so glad you and your Beautiful Gal are ok!
Who is stalking me on TEG? LOL LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

Oh, I figured out who is stalking me on TEG. She doesn't live very far from me, so we will have to become real face to face friends!

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score

Thank you so much! Now you can mention me to that new person on TEG, and tell them that I have been a stalker as well! :)

Finnie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Now you can mention me to that new person on TEG, and tell them that I have been a stalker as well! :)
Done!

And since @Wyndsong is a member here, I told her I would tag her in this conversation and invite her over!

:frow Hi Wyndsong!

Latest posts