Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Similar here, every time I get my hair cut there is more white on the floor than the last time. Went to Aunt and Uncle's yesterday. Oldest cousin down from Redding, she's just turned 55 and has pepper and salt (cause there is still way more 'pepper'), cousin that lives in the same city as A&U (the same one she's lived in all her life to date) is 51. Her hair is all the same color ... except for the roots.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
All,

Yesterday, with the weather so nice and parts of the fields drying out, my Beautiful Gal and I decided to get back to cleaning out the brush and shrubs again. In the process, we uncovered this pine with the unusually shaped trunk. We could see the top of the pine from the porch, but not lower down, due to all of the small trees, shrubs, and vines:
20181120_140400.jpg

Dummy me forgot to get "before" pictures of our work, but here is a "during" picture. The tractor tracks are where the yard ended and the jungle began. There is probably 10 yards or so of vines and dead and fallen trees to the left of what you can see:
20181120_141046.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Senile Texas Aggie

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cool. I wonder what was going on that the tree had to grow off to the side for some time. Maybe there had been a big tree that direction that dropped or was dropped and it grew to the light that was then available.

I can't give you any grief for the lack of "before" pictures. I almost always forget to take them.