Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
You could get some wethers, let them live and eat everything that they like...and you get by product of....fertilizer for the ground...... you don't have to get the fancy pants goats, ... you may decide to eat them or keep them.....options are open ..... nonthing beats a failure but a try.....

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
When we first moved here and got semi settled, our neighbor had a explosion of pregnent goats...(the bucks broke out of their pen ) we took ten to our place, threw up some welded wire for containment and made a refugee camp out of tarps for shelter...it worked, all ten goats kidded here....

Last edited:

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
That would be wonderful! First, we would get to meet you two wonderful ladies in person, and second, I would get some adult supervision that I always need! :D
:lol::lol::lol: I am sure your wife has that supervision under control, :) you always speak so kindly of "your gal " .... it's very sweet !

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
First, we would get to meet you two wonderful ladies in person, and second, I would get some adult supervision that I always need

I don't think @Rammy and @B&B Happy goats would be doing any supervision. If you have read their posts before, you'd know that they may need supervision themselves! :plbb:gig