Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am VERY IMPRESSED that you are SMART ENOUGH to be willing to read a manual. You have stated that all these different types of tools are somewhat "new to you" and that you have asked tons of questions that are sensible... if you weren't married I would take a trip out to meet you; as a man that has common sense and is willing to read the manual first, has my UTMOST RESPECT !!!!! Man card or not... GOOD FOR YOU . I envy your wife..... I read manuals all the time for anything I don't know how to run. I read the manual in the subaru to find the fuse box and determine which ones were for the wipers when they quit, but it wasn't a fuse and the guy at the subaru place came out to look and took a screwdriver, took out a couple of screws and popped the arm back on the motor .. then showed me what to do it it happened again and DIDN"T CHARGE ME.

So keep up the good work and asking questions and reading manuals. All you have to do now is remember to allow for "headroom" when you are bushogging, and to secure any loads in the bucket...

Miss @farmerjan, gosh, thanks! Maybe we can meet someday, like we plan to meet Miss @goatgurl soon. But if you did take that trip to meet me in person, you'd realize I'm even dumber in person than I appear on-line. I have been a good bit more careful about going under trees since getting the new canopy installed. And it is a long-term goal of mine to lift up the canopies of all of the trees around so that I need not read the clearance signs any more.

I wish you lived nearby, Miss @farmerjan, as I would love to lease my pastures to you, as I know you'd take good care of them.

STA, got any brothers or cousins? ;)
No, I am the only boy with 2 younger sisters. The world is not big enough for 2 senile Texas Aggies! ;)

Senile Texas Aggie

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
OK Bay, so make note... When you find a STA Clone for Farmer Jan, he can't be expecting to burn up the dance floor with her... Maybe a first date can involve rocking chairs on a porch or something... :duc:hide:smack:gig;)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I have been sitting here laughing and nearly falling off the desk chair!!!!!!:lol::lol:

I used to be able to dance,:hit I was in a country & western dance club and we used to do demonstrations and go to competitions; two step, country waltz, some east coast swing... I miss it and it is great exercise. My son is quite good too. And I have never known a woman that didn't like a guy who could dance.:drool :thumbsup Whether I do the stem cell treatments and have some success, or I go for the replacements... I want to get back to dancing. In the club we did not drink any alcohol, so it was really nice. And everyone danced with everyone else's partner with no big "problem". Even when we all went out socially, there was not alot of drinking because you couldn't drink and execute some of the dance moves...:celebrate

And since you are trying to set me up you need to find a nice "workaholic" farm girl for my son!:gig Seems like all the ones in the 30's have several kids and exs that are a problem, and don't want any more kids, or are looking for a sugar daddy, or don't know diddly about cows; and either they need to have a real nice spread that is too good to be true, or else be willing to relocate here. :clap It is hard to believe the ones that are too immature, or too "money hungry", or too lazy to work & help and contribute. :hide

And we all KNOW HOW RICH WE ARE ALL GETTING HAVING ANIMALS.......:th:idunno:hu

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@farmerjan ….….Oh NO you DON'T!!! I have a 35 year old son, works hard, never married, no "woods colts" running around......if there's a hard working country gal out there that doesn't have half a dozen kids, all with different daddys, one that likes cows, a garden and ain't affeered of work, SHE'S MINE!!! Lordy, I been lookin' to git that boy married off! :lol:

@Latestarter aw com'on! Rocking chairs? I know farmerjan said her joints don't flop around just right, but I wuz thankin' sumpin a little more interestin'......like fishing, maybe. Sitting in a boat, might catch a fish, sounds better than a rocking chair date! :old

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
They do make bass boat seats that recline...with foot rests too...just sayin...

I have to say that a BYH romance would definitely be something new! I can only imagine the hoopla with all of our involvement and enabling!:lol::lol:

There has, over the years, been 'more than one'. One was pretty out in the open and on the up & up..... (young folks) ...another one, ... I will just say ya had to 'only slightly' read between the lines, but no one with any life experience at all was fooled by the half hearted denials.

Last edited:

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
[There has, over the years, been 'more than one'. One was pretty out in the open and on the up & up..... (young folks) ...another one, ... I will just say ya had to 'only slightly' read between the lines, but no one with any life experience at all was fooled by the half hearted denials.[/QUOTE]

:gig:gig:lol: