Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, so 12 folks can attest to LS and the kind of guy he is. So all of you folks will now just need to round up someone for him.
We have to remember that LS said he doesn't go anywhere or do anything that would give someone a chance to ask him out (see below). So whatever WE do, it needs to happen at a BYH get together. ;)

I have no interest in dating or asking anyone out on a date. And I don't go anywhere or do anything that would reasonably give a gal the chance to ask me.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can understand that. Car salesmen as a group don't have the best reputation.
Wrong again. He had been in the same place for many, many years. His repeat customers went to the 3rd generation, where customers brought their 16 year olds to buy a (usually) used car, those kids grew up and brought their kids, those kids grew up and brought their kids...… He always had a drawer full of candy, while parents had their cars in service, the kids were in his office. The walls of his office were covered with kids school pictures that the kids themselves insisted on bringing to him. He mentored many kids, helping them and keeping them from going down the wrong path. He sponsored 4-H and FFA kids, they all hit him up and he never turned them down. A lot of kids thought of him as a second Dad. People came to him once to buy a car and after that, would deal with no one else. His reputation was sterling.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Then why did it take you longer than it took him? ;) He does sound like a great guy.

Because I was married to a jerk whose girlfriends were uglier than me.... I had two kids, certainly wasn't looking for ANYONE, trying to get out of a miserable existence to a bi-polar certified crazy ba$tard who put me through the second worst divorce case my attorney had ever handled in her entire career. The first worst divorce she handled-the husband killed her client.

BJ cooled his heels and scooped me up at the first opportunity. And the rest is history. We have been happy for 22 years.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
BJ cooled his heels and scooped me up at the first opportunity. And the rest is history. We have been happy for 22 years.

I love it that many on here are exactly who they seem to be and your story about you and BJ is pretty closed to what I would have expected from you guys.