Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Daxigait,

I noticed your posting recently on several different journals I follow. I don't recall seeing you before, even though you have been on the forum longer than I have. Your avatar pictures a young woman (you ?) posing with a horse. Because of that, I thought I would mention to you two new folks on the forum who are interested in horses. Maybe you can get to know them and make them feel more welcome.

Miss @Hudson and me is from New South Wales, Australia, She likes to show her horse in competition. Her journal is called "Hudson&me’s journal".

Miss @Palomino is from Texas. She has mini horses that she shows in competition. Here journal is called "Palomino's Training Journal".

One other person who has been on the forum a little while longer but is still keenly interested in horses is Miss @Thislebloom, who is in Idaho. She has a horse named Syringa, whom she loves dearly. Her journal is called "Thistleblooms Rambles".

There are many more folks on the forum who have an interest in horses, and I am sure you have already met most of them. I mention the ones above hoping that you can make them feel welcome and wanting to post more.

BTW, is there a particular region on the forum where you normally post? I might want to read more.

Senile Texas Aggie

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Miss @Daxigait,

I noticed your posting recently on several different journals I follow. I don't recall seeing you before, even though you have been on the forum longer than I have. Your avatar pictures a young woman (you ?) posing with a horse. Because of that, I thought I would mention to you two new folks on the forum who are interested in horses. Maybe you can get to know them and make them feel more welcome.

Miss @Hudson and me is from New South Wales, Australia, She likes to show her horse in competition. Her journal is called "Hudson&me’s journal".

Miss @Palomino is from Texas. She has mini horses that she shows in competition. Here journal is called "Palomino's Training Journal".

One other person who has been on the forum a little while longer but is still keenly interested in horses is Miss @Thislebloom, who is in Idaho. She has a horse named Syringa, whom she loves dearly. Her journal is called "Thistleblooms Rambles".

There are many more folks on the forum who have an interest in horses, and I am sure you have already met most of them. I mention the ones above hoping that you can make them feel welcome and wanting to post more.

BTW, is there a particular region on the forum where you normally post? I might want to read more.

Senile Texas Aggie
Hello, yes that's me with Corsario the finest horse I ever owned. I lost him in the fall of 2012. it's hard to believe that's been that long and it sure hurts my heart still. I do still have one continuing my love affair with horses in my current Peruvian Paso Lucy, but my passion now is more often for my Nubian goats. I was active more a couple of years ago when BYC was being redone. I have a couple of threads I really enjoyed that have fallen quite. I just got busy and basically just forgot to check back.
I liked coffee anyone? and there used to be an Alaska one I haven't looked back up yet I need to, and some by Southern by Choice/Goat Whisperer.
Share what you have learned to help others, and my Triple Share Nubians 2019 kids and more.
Thanks for the welcome. I actually read the being of your thread a couple of days ago. You certainly put a bunch out there in the beginning.
BTW how did you get the arial pond shots? Did you use a drone?

Last edited:

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
BTW how did you get the arial pond shots? Did you use a drone?

I used Google Earth. I have considered buying a drone. I think it would be neat to be able to see our property that way. But I cannot justify the cost. There is always some tool or tractor attachment I would prefer spending my money on.

Goat Whisperer and Southern By Choice have been silent for many many months.

:(. it looks like the Alaskan thread is silent too :(

I had been intending on reading their journals but never have. There are several folks on the forum whose journals I have yet to start reading, not because I am not interested in their lives -- I am -- but because I figure that I need to start at the beginning of their journal so I will know more about them. For example, I am currently reading Miss @Jesusfreak101's journal but I am not all that far along. Eventually I will get caught up. Then I will start on another one and get caught up on that journal. So it is not that there are some folks I like and some I do not, so much as there are some folks on whose journals I have read and those whose journals I have yet to read.

Senile Texas Aggie

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I used Google Earth. I have considered buying a drone. I think it would be neat to be able to see our property that way. But I cannot justify the cost. There is always some tool or tractor attachment I would prefer spending my money on.

I had been intending on reading their journals but never have. There are several folks on the forum whose journals I have yet to start reading, not because I am not interested in their lives -- I am -- but because I figure that I need to start at the beginning of their journal so I will know more about them. For example, I am currently reading Miss @Jesusfreak101's journal but I am not all that far along. Eventually I will get caught up. Then I will start on another one and get caught up on that journal. So it is not that there are some folks I like and some I do not, so much as there are some folks on whose journals I have read and those whose journals I have yet to read.

Senile Texas AggieI
I don't have time to do that much reading so I just jump in.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
you asked about threads and if you're on byc my favorite thread I ever did was one about you might be a redneck if...

I also spent a lot of time over the years on SallySunshine's thread about brooding. We had one thread that maxed out and then they had to start another one before things eventually died out when Sally didn't have time anymore it's still has a few posts here and there but it it's nowhere near where it used to be where you'd get 2,000 posts in a day.

Last edited: