Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
All,

On Thursday we received the controller board for the automatic gate opener after I fried the previous controller board a couple of weeks ago when trying to cycle power to the board. Yesterday I braved the harsh climate of ominous dark clouds, gale-force winds (~ 5 MPH), and bone-chilling temperatures (~ 45° F, ~ 7° C). I toiled for at least 30 minutes -- 30 MINUTES! -- getting the board installed. But I finally got it done. I returned home and went inside and stood by the fire while I warmed up. Thus ended the adventure of installing a new gate controller. I tell you, this retirement life is wearing me out! :hide

Senile Texas Aggie

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are active on Facebook. I checked their page last year some time, and did you know, SOUTHERN FINALLY GOT TO MOVE TO A NEW FARM!!!
All these years she talked about it, and now when it finally happened, she never posted on BYH about it. I really miss their posts.😢
Oh my gosh, I was just scrolling down that link I posted, and I saw this!! (Screenshot)
8D28D0C2-F7BE-4EF0-A604-7ADBB583D2A6.png

No fair them only posting on Facebook!! 😫

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad they got their new farm, I know that was in the works a few years ago but like many the right place has to come around at the right time and price.

I'm sure they are thrilled to get pups from Callie and D's line.:flypig's, now Mike & Teresa's Mel, is one of their pups.

Sorry to hear the SBC is having health issues, IIRC that has been a long running problem.

Latest posts