Shady Acres Kidding Thread 2014 Willa Kidded 4/5

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So I finally came up with names for these two. I decided on Donnar for the boy and Belle for the girl. Official registration names. The herdname is still up in the air cause currently I'm registered as Shady Acres but I'm not with that farm now so I plan to change it to MoonshineF. So in light of that they should be MoonshineF Sundance Donnar (Sundance is western aka sundance kid which is from Willa's line. Willa is the name of a old west woman that was famous) Donnar is an alternate name for Thor who is Donnar's sire. His twin will be MoonshineF Thor's Belle Star (Thor is the sire, Belle Starr is also a famous western woman). So I'm done with kidding this year and my total is 6 kids. 3 boys 3 girls.
Names of this year's kids:
Shady Acres Savage Camo
Shady Acres Pearl de Vere
MoonshineF Steel Dimples
MoonshineF Pepper Pots Curly Cue
MoonshineF Sundance Donnar
MoonshineF Thor's Belle Star

I'm very happy with this year's kids!! And I have added my newest bought goat on Tuesday. Here he is. He is 10 weeks old. Nigerian Dwarf buckling. Registered as Dragonfly SM Sugardaddy Alastar.
Have to get a better pic. This is just one I took real quick. Plan to take some good updated ones of ALL the goats when we have better weather.
Alastarhome.jpg