Shady Acres Kidding Thread 2014 Willa Kidded 4/5

Bucking Adoeable Fainters

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh that's exciting! !!! I thought you couldn't even find your car in that storm, let alone drive to get new babies!
But. Where there's a will, there's a way!!!!!!!!!

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Haha! This is New York! I always find my car eventually and the roads are clear today even after 2 feet of snow. We got another 3 inches or so yesterday. :confused:

steenbola

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
CAM01104.jpg
CAM01107.jpg
CAM01109.jpg
I hope you dont mind me asking for advice. I have a doe due , i wonder how long you guys think it will be. Heres some pics. Standing and laying down

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well can't even figure out what I'm looking at in the first picture but in the other two its hard to tell. She doesn't look swollen or open in her vulva picture, so that makes me think not any time too soon.

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I feel like such a horrible goat owner! It's been three days since I went to check on my very pregnant does at my friend's house. :hide However I did just start a new job at a sheep dairy farm and have been working from 6 am to 6 pm most days. I'm beat. I miss my goats though and I can hardly wait for the babies! :caf

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
No I didn't :( I was going to pick them up on thursday last week and my friend called me and left a message on my phone and said she is tired of chasing the goats back in the right pens cause they get out and she wants me to find a place for them by March 2nd. So I couldn't get them :( The only reason they get the doors open is because she INSISTED that I put swivel latch boards on the insides of the doors so she can get in and out easier, well goats are smart, they know how to use swivel boards grrrrrrrr. So our original deal that she feeds them for me and I pay her every month has went out the door because HER idea backfired. I was kinda pissed, and I have no where to take the goats yet.