Shady Acres Kidding Thread 2014 Willa Kidded 4/5

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Pepper.jpg
Steel&Pepper.jpg Steel&Pepper1.jpg Steel.jpg
Let me introduce Shady Acres Pepper Pots Curly Cue and Shady Acres Steel Dimples :) Does anyone know what I would call the girl's coloring? She is 2nd gen mini-alpine

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I guess she would be considered a roaned sundgau

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thinking her brother is a broken sundgau with one golf ball size white spot on the rump of his right side.

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The boy will NOT freaking eat! And they are at my ex's cause I can't have them at this house do to the lease agreement. He wouldn't eat and normally their belly wins out with hunger and they will usually start to eat after missing a feeding or two. Now he is cold and lethargic. SOOOOOOOO mad that I can't have him here! This never would have happened. I would have tubed him yesterday! Now my ex says he will try and tube him and I told him to warm a towel in the microwave and wrap him and get him warm FAST. He says he's afraid he's too far gone but I told him to get food in his belly and warm him and you might be surprised. I deal with baby lambs at work all the time and rarely have ones this stubborn about eating. And even the worst cases recover rapidly with warmth and full bellies. :fl he pulls through. Pray for him. Hate to lose this beautiful little buck and I sold his sire a couple months ago and I planned to keep this boy.