Shame your goat! Share your goat-shaming pics :)

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
After last night, I thought it probably isn't just me. Have you busted your goats being ridiculous?

Here is one of our doe's, stuck in a tree and inside a fence meant to keep her away from said tree. Getting her out was a royal pain.
gwen2.jpg
gwen4.jpg
gwen5.jpg

HoneyDreameMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
What a fun thread! Have to share this pic of our doe, Nibley, who decided to squeeze into the barrel we created for our LGD Clyde to sleep/hide out the first few weeks he was in with the goats as a puppy. To this day, I am not sure how she got in, as the hole appeared too small for any of the goats to get into - and none of the others even tried. Because it was a barrel with a sealed lid, I actually had to bust the hole open to get her out. We decided to ditch the barrel after that little adventure (Clyde was growing out of it pretty fast anyway) :)
001 (3).jpg

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't have a picture but my baby goats frequently get high centered in our oak trees. The trees often have forked trunks and the kids will try and squeeze between the trunks and then get stuck with all 4 feet off of the ground and stuck there until I rescue them.