Sheba-A Marvelous Gift

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
She does look fierce! :gig I'd love for Sheba and Charlie to have a play date....they are so similar in looks, size and behavior it isn't funny. Charlie plays rough....really rough. Blue tries to be more gentle with her because she's smaller, but those needle teeth of hers drives him to be rougher with her sometimes just to settle her down. She plays dirty also, much like the rest of us ladies, and goes for his tender bits...maybe because she's short enough to be down there anyway, so might as well grab some skin as she goes along.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The past few days, Sheba and Sentry have been with Ringo and his two ewes. Sheba has done well. Both dogs are hard to see, their tawny coloring blends well with the dead stubble of the rye grass. I slip up and look for the dogs, They are laying in the shade, watching.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sheba is still a puppy, but is definitely the ringleader. This makes several mornings in a row that she has led Sentry and Carson in for a breakfast snack. She comes up on the porch, scratches at the windows or the door, talking ROOOOOOO ROOOOOO and ARRRRRAAWWWW! I open the door, the trio comes in and eats a snack of dry dog food. They only get the home canned stuff over their kibble at night. Right now they are sprawled out in the floor for a nap. Then they will wake up and go back outside. Trip is on the porch napping. Since i close the sheep up at night, the dogs have the run of the yard and Pasture #1. Paris has the back yard and side pasture that goes up to the sheep barn, so the sheep are covered.

Sheba already knows what I am saying when I ask her, "Where are the boys?"