Sheba-A Marvelous Gift

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Already tried to rip her head off through a cow panel. Sheba yelped and jumped back. :lol:

Charlie was so bold as to run over and put her face into Ben's feed pan....and I just waited for the fireworks. It took all of maybe 20 seconds before he exploded on her face and she ran screaming back to her own place. The look on her face said, "Whoa!!!! Who peed in HIS dogfood????"

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sentry is over the moon over Sheba. Last night I took her out for the late night potty walk. Trip, Carson and Sentry were napping in the soft sand. Carson and Sentry both greeted Sheba and played a little with her. This emboldened her, with a yip-yip she pounced on Trip. He awakened, turned and snapped, snarling at her. She screamed in terror, Sentry rushed to her rescue, first sniffing her to see if she was ok, then snarling at Trip. OH NO HE DIDN’T!!!! Trip snarled back and the fight was on. I waded into the melee yelling at both of them, Sheba in tow on the leash, screaming because I dragged her to a dogfight. Carson wisely ran away to a safe distance and Paris barked from her pasture. Trip and Sentry backed down, I grabbed both by the scruff and told them, I AM THE ALPHA DOG. Then I petted all the dogs, Sheba stopped wailing, Sentry at her side. Trip smiled and trotted off on patrol and Carson, seeing that it was now safe, came in for his share of attention, bringing me a stick he refused to let me have. Dog Drama.

Latest posts