Sheba-A Marvelous Gift

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am sooo happy for you! Paris is old and bitchy! :lol: Females are less likely to put up with puppy antics and new puppies than males are. Bubba and Angel are super tight, while Rika sort of sneers at both of them except when she wants to play. On the other hand, Rika has taught Angel a lot about guardianship of the flock. Angel has a lot of respect for Rika, but often treats Bubba like a playmate.

You need to listen to your dogs BAY! Sheba was trying too tell you not to jump into the middle of a dogfight! ;)

Sheba has already learned ho to protect your recliner! She will be right on top of sheep guardianship 101 in no time. Another good long distance training tool (and lots of fun) is a loaded long distance water gun. I think they are called Super Shooters. Another one is a bunch of nuts or ball bearings in a sealed can - a soda can sealed with duct tape works - that you can toss at the dog. the loud noise frightens the puppy. I like the water cannon though. There is nothing like a loaded weapon to make you feel like a real woman! Of course, there is the chance of an "accidental discharge" at BJ. :gig

Sheba sounds like she will be a perfect fit with you and your other dogs. It won't be long before she may be protecting Sentry! So happy you have her!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday we worked the ewes, running them through the chute and taking fecal samples. Sheba found her Queenly throne where she could rule over all the going’s on.

0CD76393-E258-40A4-A8EC-F686892405EB.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our daughter and the girls came for the weekend. Friends of hers twin girls were graduating and DD was invited. We certainly enjoyed our weekend with them. Sheba didn’t know what to make of little people to start with, but soon warmed up to them.

52C25E3F-F332-4A74-B406-89C4DC58B166.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are liking their new house, DD had an interview at Odessa college Thursday. DSIL likes his job. They are looking at this like an adventure.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I have always been on an adventure when I'd go thru that patch over there....even spent a nite a couple of times there..... 🤣 ...those girls sure have grown.....:thumbsup