SHEEP ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The goaties are having so much fun on their GOAT ADDICTS ANONYMOUS thread, @frustratedearthmother suggested one for the sheepies, so here we go! If you are addicted to sheep, love sheep, want sheep, have sheep, knit with wool, or do anything sheep, then post here! I'll kick it off;

I lurked here before joining. I wanted sheep. We lived in town on a small lot and finally sold and moved to our happy home on 8 acres. After 5 years of wanting sheep, I got SHEEP!! We bought 4 bred Katahdin/Dorper ewes and a month or two later, they had lambs! Now I shall inundate you with pictures and I hope everyone else does the same!

But FIRST, the SHEEP ADDICTS ANONYMOUS motto;

MY NAME IS BAYMULE AND I AM A SHEEP ADDICT!

IMG2816.jpg

IMG2928.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0089.JPG

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopelessly addicted...rehab. has failed totally, counselling of no use, sheep paraphernalia all over the house.....

Started with 4 about 10 years ago, now have 60 adults and 101 lambs from this year's lambing.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We bought a Dorper ram and brought him home. He's 8 months old and we named him Prince. He is in a pasture up front and the ewes are in a pasture in the back, but the ladies sure know a MAN is in the house! LOL This means I can have even MORE sheep!!

How do ya' like my fancy cow-panel-cut-in-half-hay-square? Just put round bale in corner and clip half cow panels together. Then cover with small tarp. TA-DA!!

IMG_0959.JPG