Sheep vomiting and diarrhea during and after eating

Kathyres

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
She "Daisey" will eat her pellets and then walk away and vomit a little then has dirreaha. Then Daisey will go back to eating. She has been doing this. That I know of for 3 weeks plus. I thought she only did it while eating pellets but I have seen her do it while eating grass to. Is this anything to worry about? Has anyone ever experienced this? Thanks in advance.

D and L Meadows

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hmm. That's strange. Is she losing weight? How old is she? No runny nose or anything? Is she OPP free? Nothing wrong with her teeth or throat? Does she foam at the mouth or anything? Have you done a fecal exam? Never experienced it. Does the pellets have a lot of dust it it? Sorry for the bombardment...😉

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
What is she eating? How old? Checked for worms? Body condition okay? Bred or not?

Oops, posting at the same time!!! Sorry!

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
She "Daisey" will eat her pellets and then walk away and vomit a little then has dirreaha. Then Daisey will go back to eating. She has been doing this. That I know of for 3 weeks plus. I thought she only did it while eating pellets but I have seen her do it while eating grass to. Is this anything to worry about? Has anyone ever experienced this? Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forums. Poor thing.. have you decided to bring her to the vet? Thats very very serious of an Issue. please address it immediately..