SheepGirl's 2013 Lambing Thread - Update - July 2013

RustyDHart

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
SheepGirl said:
Two months bred already :D
Nice photos.... I know that the time goes by so fast....my first lambs are due the middle of February....just around the corner:/. I only had 21 ewes bred this last Fall...cutting back but wish I'd kept twice as many.....now everyone wants some. Happy Holidays!!! Rusty

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
RustyDHart said:
SheepGirl said:
Two months bred already :D
Nice photos.... I know that the time goes by so fast....my first lambs are due the middle of February....just around the corner:/. I only had 21 ewes bred this last Fall...cutting back but wish I'd kept twice as many.....now everyone wants some. Happy Holidays!!! Rusty
Thanks! February? You've only got two more months to go! :lol: Twenty-one is still a nice number. I miss have a large flock of ewes to lamb. But it's just 2 so far...hopefully 3-4 ewes lambing if my ewe lambs get bred. But good luck with your lambing season & happy holidays to you, too!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sheepgirl....I know you will get awfully cute lambs...that breed just looks so cuddly and huggable and rather like teddy bears:)

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
:pop I can't wait....what's your theme this year?

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Sheepgirl....I know you will get awfully cute lambs...that breed just looks so cuddly and huggable and rather like teddy bears:)
Hahahah :D I can't wait to see what they look like, especially since Hank doesn't have any wool on his face.

BrownSheep said:
:pop I can't wait....what's your theme this year?
I'm thinking Superheroes :cool: Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Hulk, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Hawkgirl, etc. or maybe Twilight now that the last movie finally came out lol.... Bella, Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, etc.

WhiteMountainsRanch said:
Any updated pics? :pop
:lol: I will see about getting some pictures tomorrow. I haven't taken any new pictures in about 1.5 wks. So I will see what I can get! :)

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Pictures :)

Ciqala, 2 mo bred
4485_dscn7798.jpg

Ali, 2 mo bred
4485_dscn7799.jpg

Katy Perry, hopefully will breed this month or early next month
4485_dscn7800.jpg

Lady Gaga, hopefully will breed this month or early next month (her back looks funny because of her wool being flattened on one part)
4485_dscn7809.jpg

Okay...now some random pictures lol

Hanky Panky half asleep
4485_dscn7811.jpg

har har har
4485_dscn7797.jpg

Babies have gotten big! They're almost 7 months old now :ep
4485_dscn7774.jpg

Remember when they used to be this tiny? :) Also - who can name this lamb? Bragging rights go to winner :D
4485_dscn3975r.jpg

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The gang looks good :)
Nice looking ram too. He should really make some nice lambs.