She's in Labor I think :)

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My Doe is due Friday but today she is squatting but no pee, talking to her belly and grunting with a slight discharge... according to everything i have seen in books and read on line we have any where from hours to days yet?:pop Is this correct? Oh man i need a drink LOL! :barnie I have had babie goats but none born here these are our frist.....:love

Mossy Stone Farm Pygora's and Nubians:ep

countrywife

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Sounds promising, but remember, it can take quite a while. Put her up in her kidding stall, bring food and water and keep an eye on her. Have fun!!!

Bonner family farm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am going through the same thing here, but this time I think she is in labor. Just hang in there it's been 3 weeks for us here and she is overdue. :fl, going out to the barn now to see whats going on since we hear her over the monitor :pop let you know what happens

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I have a had her birthing stall ready for months LOL...... she has been in there about 5 days now all happy eating and grunting, and watching me be a fool........ :lol:

Mossy Stone Farm Pygora's and Nubians:barnie

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
She had her baby at 3 this afternoon... i had my drink any way, she gave us a single doeling who is adorable i think :) Pics to come soon....

Mossy Stone Farm Pygora's and Nubians

Lil Chickie Mama

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
attachment.php